Knack has an interesting article about Belgian bands having succes in other countries. There's a small interview with Christian Pierre about the subject. Most of the story is probably known by all of you, but i'll repeat it anyway.
- In the early 90's only Bang! was interested in dEUS
- They arranged a showcase in Londen (dEUS as a support act for Girls Against Boys)
- At the showcase they were discovered by Island Records
- They've started touring without loss at the The Ideal Crash-era. The earlier tours cost them between 1000 and 5000 euros for each show.
- By touring as much as possible at that time, they've built up someting
- Playing in small towns as Staffordshire wasn't a lot of fun, but they knew it was necessary to get to the point where they would like to be