31 August 2011 at 23:07 posted by Bart Van Belle 0 Comments

A couple of days ago the official I Suffer Rock forum was taken down because the band decided to focus on a select number of (social and music oriented) sites. Arthur did a great job running The ISufferRock Community for more than 10 years and he deserves our eternal respect for connecting dEUS-fans all over the world.

Since some people were asking for a new forum, I've dediced to setup a new one. It's called Nothing Really Ends and you can find it at www.hotellounge.be/forum.

Since some of you will probably go sniffing on Hotellounge.be as well: that's a new site I'm building. I'm planning to release it somewhere around the release of Keep You Close. The site is still work in progress, but if you notice any errors, be sure to drop me a line.

0 Responses so far.