2 May 2011 at 20:24 posted by Bart Van Belle 7 Comments

I will be travelling to the dEUS-gigs in Amsterdam, Paris and London and would like to meetup with other people over there. Who else is gonna be there and is into some kind of meetup?

7 Responses so far.

  1. Me & Eva (lovedeus) and our friend Kirsten will be in Brussels and Amsterdam :)

  2. Unknown says:

    I'll be in Amsterdam :D

  3. tabtab says:

    He Bart, leuk idee, ik ben erbij in Amsterdam... mail me als je wat wil afspreken...

  4. Anonymous says:

    I'll be in Amsterdam!
    -Tara (you have my email address, already)

  5. blog2test says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  6. blog2test says:

    Hi Bart,

    i will be there in Paris, La Flèche d'Or.

    See ya!

    Denis

  7. tabtab says:

    Hi there... before the gig, we can meet up at Trouw/
    or in the city? Otherwise have a great time...
    (tab.v you have my e-mail and linkedIn).