20 August 2009 at 10:17 posted by Bart Van Belle 3 Comments

  1. Everybody's Weird
  2. Favourite Game
  3. Slow
  4. Dark Sets In
  5. Pocket Revolution
  6. Paper Bones
  7. What We Talk About (When We Talk About Love)
  8. The Magic Hour
  9. Nothing Really Ends
  10. Bad Timing
  11. Let's See Who Goes Down First
  12. Instant Street
  13. Fell Off The Floor, Man
  14. The Architect
  15. I Gave Love
  16. Theme From Turnpike
    ----
  17. Sun Ra
  18. Morticiachair
  19. Oh Your God
  20. Roses
    ----
  21. Suds & Soda


3 Responses so far.

  1. Gerjan says:

    Yeah, best gig ever. They did play Roses this time, by request from me(as mentioned by Barman during the concert)

  2. Gerjan says:

    PS: I've got Sun Ra & Morticiachair on camera, will post them on Youtube as soon as possible.

  3. João X says:

    I think dEUS are trying to find the right setlist. These ones are very different than the last ones we saw. I hope they keep playing the classics, like suds soda and roses. Very nice that they are playing magic hour again. I would like to see Ideal Crash :)that would be nice.