15 October 2008 at 09:22 posted by Bart Van Belle 4 Comments

  1. When She Comes Down
  2. Instant Street
  3. Fell Off The Floor, Man
  4. Is A Robot
  5. Slow
  6. Turnpike
  7. The Architect
  8. Favourite Game
  9. Nothing Really Ends
  10. Bad Timing
  11. If You Don't Get What You Want
  12. Suds And Soda
    ----
  13. Smokers Reflect
  14. Little Arithmetics
  15. Morticiachair
  16. Roses

(thx to Dan)



4 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    The order of this is wrong (I took it down on my 'phone!). I have it as:

    When She Comes Down / Instant Street / Fell Off The Floor, Man / Oh Your God [I could swear it was this rather than Is A Robot, but I could be wrong] / Theme From Turnpike | The Architect / Favourite Game / Nothing Really Ends / Bad Timing / If You Don't Get What You Want / Suds and Soda / Slow / Little Arithmetics / Encore: Smokers Reflect / Roses / Morticiachair

  2. Anonymous says:

    I agree with the order of asw909, but it was definitely Is a Robot and not Oh Your God.
    Amazing show :)

  3. Anonymous says:

    Fair enough - I'll update on my blog too then. Thanks for confirming (I did wonder it at the time!)

  4. Anonymous says:

    Last comment from me (!) - my review of last night is here: http://www.amodelofcontrol.com/reviews/?pg=addeuslive