26 June 2008 at 23:13 posted by Bart Van Belle 3 Comments

I'll be offline for the weekend. And I'm not going to Maubeuge as well. I hope you all enjoy the gig. Post your reviews and setlists in the comments or send them by e-mail.

3 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    The Maubeuge-gig was great. The festival itself sucked, with only one beer tent for about 3000 people, a very lame audience (no worries, I was dancing) and no food stands on the festival-site. But hey, dEUS made up for it, off course...

    Air Traffic started at 19:30 sharp. Good band, really. Young guys with lots of talent. The crowd liked them, but just didn't show that... In the crowd: a lot of local people who arent really festival-visitors. I was curious if they would like dEUS...

    Tom & co started around 21:10. Please excuse me, I don't have the complete setlist, but I know they started of with "When She Comes Down", "Sun Ra" and "Instant Street". Except some minor technical problems, dEUS sounded great and they were having fun. Tom is always a good entertainer, even when the audience is quiet lame.

    They also played (not the good order, and I might forget some songs): Fell off the Floor man, Theme from Turnike, Slow, Favourite Game, The Architect, Is A Robot, Smokers Reflect, Bad Timing + Nothing Really Ends, Oh your God. As the encores we got Roses and Suds and Soda.

    In total they played 1:25 minutes. Nice gig. Too bad the audience was so lame. But hey, I had a good time. Guys, believe me, dEUS is ready for Werchter... (like someone doubted that)

  2. Anonymous says:

    There are already some video's available on Youtube: http://tinyurl.com/3qobgc

  3. Anonymous says:

    They do not still play The vanishing of Maria; eternal woman goes away of list set; nevertheless in an interview Tom said that the vanishing of Maria was her preferred of the album; and for a tribute to the French actress of the last Tango in Paris, they not one not played the trabendo On April 24th - they lost the agreements and the words of the song?