22 November 2007 at 09:57 posted by Bart Van Belle 9 Comments

I've been playing around with a couple of new Blogger-features. I added a poll dedicated to your favorite dEUS-album in the sidebar. It will run for the next two weeks. If it works fine, I will add more polls in the future.

9 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    The Ideal Crash, without any doubt.

  2. Anonymous says:

    hard choice... too hard :-) I like them all... but yeah, I had to make a choice, so I voted for the Ideal Crash also. I love "Put the freaks up in front"

  3. sam72 says:

    I think best album will be the next :)

    sam72 from italy!

  4. Anonymous says:

    Poll... taxe : Pocket Revolution.

    Mais c'est l'album de fer pas l'album de trop.

  5. Anonymous says:

    sounds like a new ISR community ;)

  6. Anonymous says:

    I caaan't chooose!!!

  7. Kaajee says:

    The first one was a killer,
    the second one had some very nice pieces on it,
    so do three and four,
    and the last one was another killer...

    Hard choice...
    I'm going for...

    Pocket Revolution!

  8. Anonymous says:

    On IABUTS, there are just to many songs. SOme of them are absolute masterpieces, and non of them sounds bad (although Memory of a Free Festival is a skipper for me) but it's just not an album but more a collection of songs. WCS, TIC and PR are equelly good for me, I suppose ... It's a hard choice that I refuse to make ;-)

  9. Anonymous says:

    It sounds like the vintage ISR Community.