25 September 2007 at 11:33 posted by Bart Van Belle 4 Comments

Entertaining story (in Dutch) from two girls on a mission to kiss Tom.

4 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    it's a sad sad planet :)

  2. Anonymous says:

    How would that feel? Without judging them ... but what the f*ck were they thinking? I pitty them. One advice: DARE! (As in the Gorillaz hit)

  3. Anonymous says:

    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    now I really would like to understand dutch... anybody could translate / resume the plot in english ?!

  4. Hey Bart, thx for putting up the link to my blog, filled with silly stories of my life as a unemployed - but not desperate housewife. I hope *someone* liked my story?!
    For the non-Dutch speaking part of the audience: we went to a Magnus-gig, did not like it, felt very old - and at the same time very happy we're no longer 16, and ... we didn't get to kiss Tom Barman (because really, that's all you wanted to know, isn't it?) Mission not accomplished. Yet. 'Cos we're not giving up. So stay tuned, more silly stories and exciting Barman-adventures to come.
    And really, no need to feel sorry for us.