31 August 2006 at 10:54 posted by Bart Van Belle 6 Comments

A short non-dEUS-related item: I saw Pearl Jam live yesterday evening in Antwerp. I was totally blown away. This was probably the best gig I saw... ever (and I mean it). Be sure to catch them somewhere else in Europe if you can.

6 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    I was there too: the show was fucking amazing

  2. Anonymous says:

    I agree, they were awesome! And the show will probably be up for download in a couple of days... :-)

  3. Anonymous says:

    ok, i was there too...it was great...but not the best show i've seen ever...it's still dEUS (really) & Radiohead (Kid A tour)

  4. Anonymous says:

    they also played in gelredome, holland, and i only heard bad things about it

  5. Anonymous says:

    Here it is. The complete video of Hunger strike with Andy from Wolfmother!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naGOL-kh-TM

    :)

    i'm going to see PJ in Bologna and Milano....
    Francesca

  6. Anonymous says:

    Ho yeah it was great !
    Now I 've just have to wait two week before the paris gig..
    Lucky me :-)