A quick report of the interview with Christian Pierre and Bob Savenberg in Knack.
- Christian is happy about the success of the tour
- Musickness were a bunch of cowboy: they combined arrogance with risctaking investments
- As a manager you need affinity with the music your artists make
- It's the 10th dEUS line-up and every line-up had its problems.
- They only lose money on the gigs in the USA. V2 USA gave too little support
- Image is everything: covers, pics, ...
- Some marketingcompany wanted to use Bad Timing for an Aids-campaign. They refused because the song would lose it's original meaning. They offered Nothing Really Ends instead, because it contains hope, but it was rejected by the advertiser