2 April 2006 at 15:29 posted by Bart Van Belle 13 Comments

I crossed the magic number of 1000 messages on this blog today. Thanks to all of you who mailed me with info, setlists, remixes or live-recording. Thanks for all the words of praise and appreciation. It gives me the power to keep on filling this blog day by day. Week after week. Month after month.

I won't be updating the next week. I will be somewhere far away from a computer with my girlfriend and kids. Jyves will babysit the blog and will probably update from time to time. If you have something for the blog: just mail it to bartvanbelle@gmail.com. I've set up a filter that will forward anything dEUS-related to Jyves.

I will be back next weekend and you can expect some fresh info then. Meanwhile enjoy the Vorst-recording and don't hesitate to leave some words in the comments. They will give me the power to give you dEUS-addicts 1000 more posts...

Cya soon,

Bart
www.myspace.com/bartvanbelle
e-mail : bartvanbelle@gmail.com
msn : bart_vanbelle@hotmail.com

13 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Congrats with the 1000th post Bart! Enjoy your holiday!

  2. Hi says:

    Yes, Congrats. I love this blog and you do such a great job of keeping us up with dEUS.

    Keep up the good work!


    cheers!

  3. Anonymous says:

    Hip Hip Hurray!

  4. Anonymous says:

    Gefeliciteerd & hopelijk was het een fantastische vakantie!

  5. Anonymous says:

    only 4 comments? come on people, is that all you have for the great job Bart is doing here? I see 63 readers, by Feedburner only, where is everybody?

  6. Anonymous says:

    Bart, I love the way you cherish your blog. Don't stop, unless during your well deserved holidays. Keep on playing the barmandoline for us.

  7. Anonymous says:

    Bart for president!

  8. Anonymous says:

    life's so boring without this blog, bart come back!

  9. Anonymous says:

    life's so boring without this blog, bart come back!

  10. Anonymous says:

    hey anonymous you should talk to yourself and say Bert ;-) please Bert come back to myself because i'm a freak

  11. Anonymous says:

    good job bart!!!!!!!!

  12. Anonymous says:

    cheers, and thanks!

  13. Anonymous says:

    Congrats dear Sir. I have been looking for a blog like this all my life. I really like the MP3's from the early and mid 90's. Great Blog and keep up the good work.