It looks like some people really don't know what they're destroying. Someone shameless is selling his promo-copy of Pocket Revolution on eBay. That is more than a month before the official release. It should be easy to track him down, delete him from the promo-list (and add me instead ;-)). Funny thing: the guy labeled the album as heavy metal.
Update: the item was removed from eBay.
Elsewhere on eBay:
- My Sister=My Clock - cd (here's another one)
- Nothing Really Ends - cd-single
- Humo promo-cd (here's another one)
- Hotellounge - cd-single (jewelcase)
- Hotellounge - cd-single (digipack)
- Instant Street - 7"
- Roses - cd-single
- Fell Off The Floor Man - 12" (includes a (broken) TIC-promo)
- Suds And Soda - cd-single (jewelcase)
- Worst Case Scenario - cd
- In A Bar, Under The Sea - lp
- Instant Street - cd-single
- Humo's Rock Rally 1992 (with Song for a jacket, the very first live recording)
- Roses - cd-single (both versions)
- In A Bar, Under The Sea - cd (here's another one)