A small round-up about the new album.
- the album will be released in March
- two songtitles have leaked out: The architect and Corruption
- the album will possibly contain 12 songs
- Tom said back in August that they had finished 15 songs
- the mixing was done in ICP Recording Studios in Brussel
- the album is produced by Dave McCracken. He worked as a producer for Ian Brown, Depeche Mode, Faithless, Paul Oakenfeld and James Lavelle.
- the band will tour Europe and the USA afterwards. No news on other territories yet.
- the album is recorded in the brand new dEUS-studio in Borgerhout
I have launched a new poll. You can now vote your the best dEUS-videoclip so far. If you want to watch the clips, just click one of the links below.
- Suds And Soda
- Worst Case Scenario
- Theme From Turnpike
- Little Arithmetics
- Fell Off The Floor, Man
- Instant Street
- Sister Dew
- The Ideal Crash
- Nothing Really Ends
- 7 Days, 7 Weeks
- What We Talk About
The results of the first poll: The Ideal Crash is the favourite dEUS-album of visitors of this blog. 327 visitors have voted the past two weeks.
- The Ideal Crash 34%
- In A Bar, Under The Sea 32%
- Worst Case Scenario 15%
- Pocket Revolution 12%
- My Sister=My Clock 4%
Apparently Belgian-dance-producer Regi Penxten (Milk Inc) shouted Fuck dEUS in his reality-soap on Jim TV. Pinxten had just played a club in Chicago and was disappointed in the lack of interest of the Belgian press. He explains in Humo (and in Flair too) that he has no problem at all with dEUS, but he wanted to scream out his frustration about the Belgian press ignoring his succes outside Belgium.
You can start voting for the best Belgian song ever on the Radio 1-website. Last year dEUS had 5 songs in the 100 op 1-list. Since there are 10 dEUS-songs on the longlist this year, it's possible they score even better this year.